Placing an Order - You can place order through our website from your Home or Office.
Order Confirmation - You will receive a confirmation of your order by email, post on receipt of your order.
Payment options - Payment has to be made by Cheque/ Bank Draft/ Debit Card / Credit Card only.
Cheque / Demand Draft payment - If you have chosen this payment option then please print out the order form, which you receive at the last step of placing an order, with the complete details and send it along with the cheque / demand draft in favour of ‘Current Publications'
Please mail the cheque to : Current Publications
8, Karanjia House, 653 JSS Road Marine Lines (E), Mumbai – 400 002, India
Your order will be Despatched after the Clearance of Cheque.
Direct payment through our bankers - You can also deposit the payment after calculating the cost of your order with our bankers under intimation to us.
Account Holder - Current Publications
Bank - Vijaya Bank
Branch -Chira Bazar, Marine Lines, Mumbai - 400 002
Account No - 501506210011055
IFS Code - VIJB0005015
Product Information - Availability of the merchandise products and services listed on the catalogue are subject to change, modifications, or discontinuance without notice.
In using the booksonlaw.com shopping service, you (The User) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. booksonlaw.com reserves the right to add, delete, alter, or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The User is therefore advised to read carefully there terms and conditions each time he or she uses the shopping service(s) of booksonlaw.com.
All products/services and information displayed on booksonlaw.com Shopping constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchases constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. booksonlaw.com reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. The agreement between you and the booksonlaw.com shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (Eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
1. These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the Shopping services of booksonlaw.com User agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
3. All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice.
4. booksonlaw.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price on its Website. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and whether the payment has been sent. In the event that the payment has been processed booksonlaw.com shall immediately issue a credit note to you and notify you by email of the same.
5. Any request for cancellations of orders placed shall not be entertained.
6. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by booksonlaw.com for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
7. booksonlaw.com shall not be liable for any delay in delivery that may be caused by flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of booksonlaw.com
8. booksonlaw.com reserves the right to add, delete or modify content, information and other services of booksonlaw.com Shopping in any way whatsoever and at any time. booksonlaw.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate this Service. Presently, the service(s) of booksonlaw.com Shopping are being offered free. However, booksonlaw.com reserves the right to charge a fee for the facilities provided by booksonlaw.com Shopping.
9. Link provided on booksonlaw.com to sites outside booksonlaw.com are not under our control and booksonlaw.com does not assume any responsibility or liability for the content available at such liked Websites. Unless indicated otherwise, booksonlaw.com does not intend any links to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities and the links are provided for convenience.
10. The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. booksonlaw.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), booksonlaw.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services of booksonlaw.com websites.
11. booksonlaw.com will not be responsible for any damage suffered by subscribers from use of the services on this site. This includes loss of revenue or loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions caused by its own negligence or subscriber’s errors or omissions, or due to inadvertent release or disclosure of information sent by subscriber. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused or any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
12. Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all material presented on booksonlaw.com (including but not limited to text, photographs, audio, video or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on booksonlaw.com are the property of respective Publishers, its parent, affiliates and associates and are protected under applicable Indian laws. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India. The Courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.